Need rental income, need a place for inlaws, or family. This property has two homes on beautiful 2+ acre lot! 3898 sq ft Colonial with 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, hardwood floors in formal living room and dining room, large family room with 9' ceilings, large open kitchen with center island, granite, stainless appliances, convection over and walll oven, gas stove, blt in mircrowave, large pantry ceramic tile floor, master bedroom with cathedral ceilings, walk in closet, master bath has soak tub, separate shower, laundry room upper level with fold out iron board, basement has large family room & kitchenette with cabinets, sink, refrigerator, microwave, full bath, large unfinished area in basement for storage or bedroom, 4 car attached garage with high ceilings, large deck with trex decking with inground pool in deck. yard has vinyl fence, 10x20 shed. The other home on property is a rambler with two bedrooms, 1 full bath, stackable washer/dryer, one car garage. Also there is a 5 car garage with high ceilings atttached to one car garage on rambler, great for rv, boats etc... new roof on both homes, heat pump with gas back up! Too much to list great property! You could get rental income off second home or put your inlaws or family in it.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
5,198 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Space For Rooms
- 1. Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS